Airflow Research Big Block Chevy Race Heads
- AFR BBC heads use an all new casting that is second to none in the industry
- Industry leading CNC porting expertise and experience, AFR pioneered production CNC head porting
- Severe Duty hardware and .750" roller springs are standard equipment on all AFR BBC heads, we also offer hydraulic roller options in stock and can customer outfit heads as needed. Please contact us withy our specifics.
We're AFR's Largest Stocking Dealer on the West Coast and the second largest dealer in the country! We have the entire line in stock, if you're looking for a BBC AFR Head give us a chance!
In Stock (9/1/2013)
- AFR 265 Oval Port (In stock!)
- AFR 290 & 300cc CNC Oval Port
- AFR 305 (Solid or hydraulic roller)
- AFR 305 w/ CNC Chamber Option
- AFR 325 (Solid or hydraulic roller)
- AFR 325 w/ CNC Chamber Option
- AFR 335
- AFR 345
- AFR 345 w/ CNC Chamber Option
- AFR 357
We also offer the 377 and 385 series cylinder heads for max effort, large cube, BBC's!
If you're looking for the ultimate cylinder head for your Corvette, Camaro, truck or other application AFR heads are it! They're not the least expensive but the quality and performance of AFR heads sets them apart from the competition. We have extensive experience with AFR heads for these applications and can size a head for any application. We're also dealers for a number of other cylinder heads and can break down the difference between AFR heads and the others to select the right head for you.
General sizing guidelines:
- AFR 305 and AFR 315 heads are designed for 454-502 applications.
- AFR 325 and AFR 335 heads are designed for 502-540 cubic inch applications
- AFR 345 and AFR 357 heads are designed for high RPM, max effort 500 inch big blocks up to 632 max effort engines. Ported 357's flow over 415cfm to feed any high performance big block stroker!
If you have questions please contact us, firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-273-0005.
We STOCK AFR Heads! Please call for availability on your head!